Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today it wasn't my good day

Today when i went to school today i wasn't in the mood before i go to school. Because my boyfriend make me very worry about him. He last night Msg me n say that his family members knows about us n he says that his family members doesn't like me. So, when today i reached school i went straight to steph's class n told her about it. Well, after that my ass. class moniter made me angry. While i was putting the notice on my class notice board than he went and sit with one of the girl in my class which is a prefect n he sit next to her. When i want to pass through he didn't realize i was there so then tze chi say in chinese that i want to cross after she told him that he started 2 throw his temper to me. He say in chinese, use another way to go through lah, I say back to him chinese, make so much noise 4 wat. Then i start 2 be angry at him n my mood is not good. Then on english lesson, he always have 2 sit beside me. Then he came n sit beside me n say sorry 2 me, so then i started to laugh. After that i wasn't angry at him anymore. But i wasn't in a good mood when i came back because i am worried about my boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment