Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today isn't my really good day

Today isn't my really good day because i am very tired. Today when i woke up from my sleep, i was so tired n feel like sleeping somemore. Then i told myself that in school i will be sleeping in class. But ended up i didn't sleep n i can't sleep at all. Because the class was so noisy n i keep on yawning when the teachers r having meeting. Although the teachers r in the class i am still yawning. Last night i can't really sleep because i wasn't that tired untill when i woke up this morning to go to school. Well, today during BM lesson, i try 2 sleep but i can't. Because i force myself not 2 sleep n i force myself 2 listen wat is teach is teaching. Untill now i am still yawning. Well, if i take a nap now then i can't wake myself up. Because i will sleep untill i can wake myself up. Well, i think next time i should sleep early so that i won't be tired the next day in the morning. How i wish that everyday i can sleep 4 ten hours. Well, i don't think my that wish will come true. Because i am very sure that i won't go 2 sleep early. So i think during my school holidays i should sleep early. I don't want 2 get 'panda's' eyes. It doesn't look nice.

2 comments:

  1. I see what you're going through.

    Your boyfriend was worried today. Looking all around the back gate without seeing you, he was like a tanned rat! Haha!

    You could get some sleep lah.. Aiyoh.. I think you're just in the class with the wrong people.. Chilling lah. :)

    One more thing, don't worry about him lah. He can handle his family's side wan lah.. Blek..
    Just that he's being so busy lately with CF camp and studies, he'll still make time wan..
    Even though you care about him, don't overburden yourself with his worries lah, kay? He won't want to see you unhappy, kan? ;)

    Yeah.. What a good friend I am. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAAHAHAHHAHA.jess!jess!im laughingg.who are you ?salvationisfoundinhim?ayohh.you're the boyfriend's bestfriend ah?why you know so much wann.jess's boyfriend stalker lah you!

    oh and jess.panda eyes your butt.you so pweetyy.my pweety pweety jessica ;)and dont worry old man will love you no matter what happens because you're his beautiful girl.i miss you jess.cant wait to see you in school tomorrow

    ReplyDelete