Monday, February 16, 2009

Today is my day

Well, today can consider as my happiest day ever. Because i get 2 my boyfriend twice n well all the while i really wish that i could see him everyday but he everyday he is in class. Well, i really hope that he won't get another girl into his life. I will always pray that he will everyday will love more and more. Well, i really hope that i could be with him forever or wat has God has plan for our lifes. Well, i am really happy that he is also going to cf camp. Because everyday i can see him n i hope that other ppl won't know about us. Well, i thank god that i could sign in i really hope next time i can remember my username. Well, i realize that my boyfriend is a very buzy person so i can't stop him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear;) it's me.dont complain too much bout him being busy andd all ait?ayyahh..he not around i accompany you lor.i mean,you do have to appreciate it.that he does text you EVERYDAY and call once in a while.mine hardly does that,cause we count on MEETING UP FOR DATES to keep the relationship going.You gotta give him space,dear.Not 24/7 STUCK to him.sides,i know oldman very well.He's a very commited person.Dont worry.You worry too much lah sweetheart.anwyays,im always here for you okay?i lovee you sister

    ReplyDelete